[NSRCA-discussion] The real rason Pattern flyers are seen asElitists...

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 8 13:19:32 AKST 2007

Fred
These guys are listening to you and they are telling you,in a nice way, that some of your ideas are less than correct and in some cases these ideas have been hashed before.
By all means don't get your dander up and take it personal. Ninety nine % of these pattern flyers give good advice and mean well in their comments. Not one pattern person would like for you to scrape the logos off,me included.
When I was starting Pattern in '98 I was a sponge,I listened,and listened and then some.Even though I have flown models since 1951 I still figured these guys knew more than me,so I absorbed all I could. Just listen to what I am telling you and become a sponge.
There is too much to learn in a short period of time. We all realise you are new to the sport  and can use some good advice and in reading all these posts and that is the gist that I get.

Jim Ivey
Masters flyer