[NSRCA-discussion] Onboard expo

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Jan 8 12:25:05 AKST 2007

Hi Bob,
What I think you want is a slop-free mechanical solution that puts lots of expo in the airplane,
then allowing you to put backwards expo in the TX. That adds resolution and torque and reduces speed near neutral.
The full throw torque is not affected. A pull-pull on a non-circular pulley will do this.
I'd start out with a skinny ellipse pulley wheel at the servo.
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications