[NSRCA-discussion] Lasers

Tom Mullen tommu at cleburne.net
Mon Jan 8 11:29:07 AKST 2007

Draw a line on the 2 axis. Then turn the laser upside down and check the
lines you drew. The two should line up if they don't then this how for
off at 180 deg. 1/2 of that is how far off it is on 90. Like checking a
level. Swap it from end to end and it will show the difference as how
far off it is.