[NSRCA-discussion] Lasers

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 08:44:53 AKST 2007

Has anyone measured the accuracy of the right angles on these crosshair
lasers? I know that some right angle rulers are more accurate than others,
generally price plays a factor and the price point of these lasers is pretty
low.

For most applications slight inaccuracies may not be material, however, I'd
hate to set the stab on my plane with one of these crosshair lasers and find
out later that the crosshairs weren't accurate right angles.

Keith