[NSRCA-discussion] Glow drivers

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 7 16:55:42 AKST 2007

Kelly
 The delay function is especially useful with YS engines as they like to
kick hard when they first fire. They have been known to shed prop, spinner,
nuts and washers.
Use the glow delay and spin the engine before the delay fires the plug and
you can get a soft start everytime. This method can also be done with the
glow driver from Radio South. Spin the engine and then punch the start
button for a soft start.

Jim Ivey