[NSRCA-discussion] Photos are available of new Piedmont .90 - 1.10!

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Sun Jan 7 14:49:33 AKST 2007

This list does not support the file size of the photo or photos.  Please e-mail directly and I will forward any of the (3) photos of the completed prototype I have.

rdose at wi.rr.com

Photos!  Prototype Focus with YS-110...

An updated and optimized "Focus" for a .90 - 1.10 is in the works from Piedmont.

Based on the proven Focus design, Dave has integrated everything he has learned over the last five years into an airframe to be powered by a .90 to 1.10 4-stroke or a comparable 2-stroke.

The balsa and foam airframe features a state of the art wing and stab design, optimized force arrangement, updated cowl design, ...

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba