[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA marketing materials, programs and event templates

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sat Jan 6 10:33:06 AKST 2007

Rusty wrote:

> ... The idea of providing them on the website (similar to other
> aerobatic SIG's) was my original intent and to my recollection was not
> met with any particular level of interest.  ...

If and when we open a new site using some kind of "content
management system," it will be easier for people to become
publishers of content like this.  We can give you your own
area and you can put up what you want without having to
learn too much about how websites work.

So, for example, I've just created a test.pdf file,
uploaded it, and linked to it through the wiki.
Elapsed time < 3 minutes from the time I started composing
the .pdf file.

http://moleski.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=26&id=start

With a system like this, you don't have to wait for someone else
to get excited about putting something on the web site.  You
can become a publisher and make stuff readily available to other
like-minded people.

					Marty