[NSRCA-discussion] Ideas for new website

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sat Jan 6 09:20:16 AKST 2007

Del K. Rykert wrote:

 >> Like the looks of the new layout but how come D1 isn't listed?

> I noticed the same problem John.  Still as of this morning.

If we're talking about the demo page, the demo page is
fixed:

http://nsrca.org/cssdefault.htm

You may have to refresh your browser (F5) to see that
the demo page is fixed.

If you mean the opening page of the old site, I didn't
try to fix that until just now.  I think I've got
the D1 link from the sidebar working.  It's been
at the bottom of the page for ages, it looks like
(two different sets of code, two different methods
of update--at least when looking at it the way I
do).

				Marty