[NSRCA-discussion] Site update

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Jan 4 13:03:25 AKST 2007

Jerry Stebbins wrote:

> Looks great-kinda like you have been putting in the hours.

I'm probably up in the 30- or 40-hour range now.

Some of it was spent beating my brains out because I don't
know enough about the *nix world:

http://moleski.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/blog/joomla_problem

And a lot of the stuff I'm playing with is for my own
website and another wiki that I work on, so it can't all
be charged to the NSRCA.  :o)

> Will send some specific comments directly.

Much appreciated.

Meanwhile, I've got the Dokuwiki component installed
under Joomla:

http://moleski.net/joomla/index.php

Look for "Wiki" on the left.  It's a powerful tool.
It took about two minutes to install and configure
it (after uploading the files to the site).

				Marty