[NSRCA-discussion] Small Models bonus!?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 09:19:07 AKST 2007

You don't need a rule change to do that. The CD can do it with a note on the
sanction.

If you choose to go that route I would recommend the District VP be put in
the loop before the event to determine the effect on District points. Also,
the exact method of calculation should be revealed in advance.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US