[NSRCA-discussion] Header Brace now turned smaller planes andvehicles

jonlowe at aol.com jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 07:27:51 AKST 2007

I have a Chrysler Town and Country (rebadged Grand Caravan) with stow
and go seats.  Never looked back.  Have carried 4, 2 meter airplanes at
once, with a simple, removable, PVC rack system I plagerized from
another modeler.  Using the stock coat hooks, I used two clothes hanger
bars from Walmart for wing racks near the ceiling, and can get three
sets of wings in bags up there.  I can remove the front part of the
fuselage rack  and raise the middle two stow and go seats for
passengers in less than 5 minutes.  I use grey, interlocking 2x2 ft.
floor pads to cover the carpet when the racks are in place.

For those not familiar with stow and go, the seats fold flat into the
floor, leaving a flat floor from the tailgate to the back of the front
seats.  As far as I know, Chrysler products are the only ones that have
this in minivans. for all of the middle and rear seats.

Jon