[NSRCA-discussion] Header Brace

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Thu Jan 4 05:10:25 AKST 2007

Even from here I can hear that tune :-)

If size limits get reduced, what does everyone do with their current 2M
setups?  At least in the past when a size/weight/displacement limit was
changed, one could still fly their existing equipment.

If you prevent that, I would predict a major drop out of flyers for a while.
Besides I really like the way the new planes fly.

Of course I sold my PT Cruiser (with flames) to get something larger to
transport the new planes :-)

Stuart

  _____