[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: pattern plane for sale

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Wed Jan 3 19:51:35 AKST 2007

Hello All,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I still have my Focus 1for sale, ready to fly, less receiver and battery, 140L, Hyde mount, johnson pipe, 8411 on elev, rudder, 3421 on ailerons, 341 on throttle. Bolly gear and pants. 1000.00 very nice condition.  tbrox at cox.net