[NSRCA-discussion] Chargers??? 2007

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 19:22:36 AKST 2007

I just ordered one of these http://www.hughesrc.com/ to be here tommorrow since I just screwed up and cooked my Ace Smart charger and a receiver. Hope its good, multi outputs will be handy.

  Brian

  Also my Triton False peaks as Ken discusses, mine is one of the early tritons.

Ken Velez <kvelez at comcast.net> wrote:
          I have noticed the same problem with my Triton charger  but only when charging 4 or 5 cell Ni-Mh. No problems when charging Tx size battery packs. I just rest the charger 2 or 3 times and eventually it fully charges. Is a pain in the neck. I don't fast charge the batteries. I normally will charge at .3 mah rate and .5 as a fast charge do format the batteries before put into service, cycled at least 10 times. Seems to me like a charger problem since I have tried other Triton chargers at my local field getting a full charge from the get go.

  Ken