[NSRCA-discussion] Nats

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Feb 27 04:48:50 AKST 2007

On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:53 AM, Ron and Nancy Lawrence wrote:

> Hi Guy's,  does anyone know where I can find a schedule for what is
> flown on
> which days at the Nats this year.  From the looks of the contest
> calender it
> starts on Tues. 7/17 and goes till Sat 7/21.    I was just
> wondering which
> days what classes are flying and when is the Banquet.

Checkin, judge certification class and site practice is Tuesday, July
17th.  All classes start flying on Wednesday.  F3A completes Prelims
on Thursday.  Intermediate and Advanced complete flying on Friday.
Master completes Prelims on Friday.  F3A completes semifinals on
Friday.  Master and F3A complete Finals on Saturday.  The banquet/
general meeting is on Thursday evening.

Ron Van Putte
NSRCA Nats Coordinator