[NSRCA-discussion] Call card

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 26 16:29:07 AKST 2007

lol I new something was wrong

Thanks Rex

your friend: Matt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rex LESHER
  Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 7:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Call card

  Matthew

  Seems to me that earlier in the year, someone pointed this out...  The schedules I looked at now show them correctly with a "U" instead of a "D"...
  You are correct in your assumption that the triangle loop is an upwind (center) manuever...
  Sounds like you printed yours before the debugging train came through...  better warm up the printer or get out the felt tip marker!

  Rex