[NSRCA-discussion] Call card

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 26 16:07:06 AKST 2007

Look everyone,

I don't know if it is just on my Intermediate calling card or not, but I just noticed Sunday while I was flying the Intermediate pattern that there is three downwind maneuvers on there which is (Two Half Rolls in Opposite Directions then Humpty Bump with Options, and Non-Rolling Triangle loop.  Now two Half Rolls is Downwind (D), Humpty Bump with Options is downwind.  Now Humpty Bump with options is a side of the box maneuver.  That turns you around now your heading back upwind ,and it says> Non-Rolling Triangle Loop ( DOWNWIND)  seems to me that is a mistake on this calling card which I printed off of NSRCA Website.  Because when you go into the Non-Rolling Triangle loop, your heading back upwind so it is a Upwind maneuver (U).

If I'm wrong please correct me.  But it really kind of messed me up for a second. And I believe its a mistake.  Or I maybe missing something.

Matthew Liprie