[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Feb 23 05:12:24 AKST 2007

Jon:
They don't have to be in the air!  Just take something like the Joe Nall
event for example.  No frequency pins for DSS.  It would be VERY easy to
have 40 systems on at the same time!  Some playing with foamies, some
adjusting models and some getting ready to fly.  You could be at the flight
line to fly, turn on and find that the system will not operate because all
the 2.4 channels are in use!  That is why there needs to be frequency pins
for DSS and you should not turn them on when you are not in possession of a
pin.  No, you won't cause a crash, but you could fill up the band!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32505