[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Feb 22 08:55:38 AKST 2007

Tony,

  How do you remove the antenna from a 9Z? Not easily done, I suspect.

  If having the Spektrum module excludes the use of old modules due to the difficult removal of the antenna, that is a negative in my book.

  However, in looking at the setup, I don't see any reason why the Spektrum antenna can't be clipped onto the radio somehow, without having to completely remove the existing antenna. I think having the old antenna fully retracted would be sufficient.

  Bob R.

Tony Stillman <tony at radiosouthrc.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Buddy:
As I understand it, it will slip into place in the old antenna place when it is removed.  That’s all I know at this point, as I have not had one in my hands..

    Tony Stillman, President
  Radio South
  3702 N. Pace Blvd
  Pensacola, FL 32505