[NSRCA-discussion] JR Radio Equipment for sale

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 20:34:32 AKST 2007

Hey guys,

I've got a bunch of stuff up for sale.. Basically I'm getting out of the
hobby for awhile to focus on my family.

JR PCM10X Air Tx w/Synth Module, Alum Case & Manual - $550. Will include
R1010S 10ch Synth Rx for another $130

2 x JR R2000S Scan Select 10ch Synth Receivers - $165 each or $300 for both.
R1010S 10ch Synth Rx - $150 (if not sold with 10X Tx)
R950S 10ch Receivers w/o crystal - $100 each (I have a few of them)

Servos: (some used but in excellent condition, some not in packaging but
never used)

8411 - $65 each
8417 - $75 each
9411 - $70 each
3421 - $65 each

I also have a bunch of other smaller JR servos. Just ask me if you are
looking for something not listed here.

Matchboxes (also used in good condition) - $35 each

Buyer pays all shipping costs

Doug