[NSRCA-discussion] interference

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Tue Feb 20 18:14:12 AKST 2007

Its not just distance.

its not just length relative to radio wavelenght (but that is a major factor...)

Is that extra strand grounded?  is it effectively connected to the + batt wire, the - batt wire or the signal wire?  THAT will be a HUGE factor.

Metal gear.. Metal wire, metal clevice, CF or otherwise conductive output arm on the servo and the post on the pot of the servo... you might have a ground path to the electronics of the servo.