[NSRCA-discussion] interference

jfgreen jf217green at cmc.net
Mon Feb 19 20:03:39 AKST 2007

Dennis:  I think you are right.  I have pretty well isolated it to a
battery-connection failure.  The connectors were tight w /parsons keepers
and I was using a Jaccio fail safe switch.  The battery was two years old
and showing some capacity deficit.  It was very probably a combination of an
old battery and denial on my part.  You know, that “gotta get there” stuff
when the weather is marginal, and “aw It will go one more flight.”  If so,
made a bad bet, a 3K airplane isn’t worth a 30.00 battery.  I don’t do that
kind of crap in my commercial flying, don’t know why I did w/ my Oly.  DUMB!

   _____