[NSRCA-discussion] Contributions for the K-Factor Needed

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Feb 19 15:04:46 AKST 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:36:32 -0800
"Derek Koopowitz" <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do any of you have any articles you'd like to write for the K-Factor?
> How about radio, motor, kit reviews?  What about Flight Simulator
> software usage?

I really don't have the knowledge or experience to contribute an article
- the best I can do are some ideas.

New DSS radios
Indoor F3p setups / reviews / sequences
Organizing / running a pattern contest (a howto)
Scoring sofware setup - new PACSS was just announced
Walkthrough of new sequences
Aresti decoded (I understand it's now part of the rules)
Field setup - marking the box and whatnot
Making the most of your practice time - efficiency tips 'n tricks
Trimming walkthrough - somewhere between the table and Dean's series
Current sub 2M practice / sport plane roundup
Tips 'n tricks for traveling to contests - how & what to pack
Covering like a pro - tips and tricks specific to iron on films

What is the target "in the mailbox" date for the next round of articles?
That might also inspire some seasonally appropriate topics.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com