[NSRCA-discussion] quiet

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 19:52:56 AKST 2007

It just occurred to me that you can lose an A and transpose an R and you get
NSRCA. YUCK!!!!! Never fancied myself a REDNECK.

On the other hand, it gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, we can change the
name NSRCA, a name without meaning to the average Joe, to something with the
name PATTERN in it.....USPA or APA or how about APC....now there's a name!

Few of our fellow club members know what the name NSRCA (an anachronysm
actually) means but I would bet many know or have at least heard the name PATTERN.
It's a name with definite meaning (and maybe even strong gut reactions by
some), worldwide, but casper milktoast it isn't

Matt

In a message dated 2/18/2007 9:49:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,