[NSRCA-discussion] Pawnee Rock contest feedback

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Thu Feb 15 19:16:43 AKST 2007

We are still trying to decide a contest date this year. In keeping with the desire to maintain at least one open weekend between contests, we are back to our original dates of 1st weekend of May, or move to the 2nd weekend of October. The weather will be pretty much the same on either date. Cool in the morning (sometime bordering on downright cold) and then pretty decent in the afternoon. It is great to have enough interest for so many contests, but it is a pain to plan. We just do not want to have another situation where we only get 10 flyers or less which seems to be the case on the first weekend of May. And I am afraid that the Oct. date wont work because of burnout for the flyers after a long flying season. So what do you guys think, How many people would be interested in which date? Thanks in advance, Terry