[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Chris and Diana Lakin's son passed away

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Feb 15 08:20:31 AKST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:11:48 -0800 (PST)
mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  It's every parents biggest fear. I can't imagine the pain they must
>  be feeling. God bless the Lakin family.

Absolutely true - my heart really goes out to the Lakin family.  I never
met them in person, but I always thought that the story of how (and why)
Chris and Diana involved the whole family in their business was a great
parenting example.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050310055205/www.gatorrc.com/aboutus.htm

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com