[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST system

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 06:57:03 AKST 2007

Tony,

Do you know if  JR and Futaba are coming with a new modules/receivers on 2.4 GHz for the top end current TX's?

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Tony Stillman" <tony at radiosouthrc.com>

Now that a picture and write-up is on the website along with the price, I see that the street price is $249.99.  I was under the understanding that the RETAIL price was $249.99….  so I thought it would sell for around $180 or so.   Guess I was wrong!

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32505