[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor Editor needed

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:26:29 AKST 2007

Mike Hester has done a wonderful job with the K-Factor over the past year or
so but he is feeling a lot of pressure from his job/family that he needs to
devote some time to this year and needs to hand over the reigns as editor to
someone else.

If there is anyone out there that would like to put their stamp/influence on
the K-Factor and take over the editor role from Mike, we'd love to hear from
you.  The job requires about 8-10 hours a month of work (Mike, please
correct me if I'm wrong).  I really don't want to take back the role of
editor again... I've had it 3 times over the past 6 years or so.

Please email me offline if you are interested...

-Derek