[NSRCA-discussion] Hello, Newbie to list

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 5 13:41:00 AKST 2007

Eddie's right for down here this is pretty cold for us.  Went and flew again yesterday.  First flight I checked everything but the header screw.  And GUESS WHAT?  I was on the SHARKS TOOTH and that thing went to a loud noise.  Header popped off.  SO came in and landed, turned out I didn't have my tool with me to tighten it back up and went and called it a day.  It really wasn't to much loss because we went out to the shooting range that whole day basically and went and flew about 30 min before sunset so atleast I got the pattern done except for one maneuver.

Great flying everyone,, I hope to see some of you at crescent city, I believe that is our first contest.  Is that right Eddie?

Matthew Liprie