[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: planes for sale #2...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 17:41:24 AKST 2007

Hello,

I have been contacted by someone who is selling a couple of pattern planes. Please contact Steve if you have any questions...
crazybusone at yahoo.com
Home phone- 912-685-3012

Here is what he has for sale...
A Phenom and a Focus- He is asking $1100 for the Phenom and $1000 for the Focus. Here is what is included...
Phenom- YS 1.40 DZ, Hyde mount, Carbon gear, Futaba 9150 servos
Focus- OS 1.08 pumped, JR 8231 digital servos, carbon gear.

My understanding from him is that they are ready to go if you add RX. Please contact Steve if you have any interest. The planes are located at Mac Hodges Hobby Shop in Andersonville, GA.

Emory Schroeter.