[NSRCA-discussion] D5 Contest Schedule

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 12:18:17 AKST 2007

Hi Tim:
    I have the latest dates posted on the D5 web site:

http://www.nsrca.org/d5/contest_schedule.htm

I am away from home and have a couple of others that I didn't get posted
yet.  I should be back home and have them posted by Tues night.
Just for planning, as far as I know, all of these contests you are
interested in will be held on the same weekend as last year except for
KC and that's June 23-24.

Chris Moon
D5 VP