[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 14:01:01 AKST 2007

That would help. On my scale airplane (PA-20) I actually have 4 flight
conditions - Start-Up, Takeoff, Normal Flight and Landing where switches are
used for Fuel shut-off, Glow heat, Flaps (partial and full) Low throttle /
Glow heat / Up elevator mix, Throttle cut / Glow heat Mix, all on switches.
I needed the switch settings for all 4 flight modes and keep a check list in
the TX case which comes in real handy when I haven't flown it for a year or
so.
Jim Hiller