[NSRCA-discussion] F/S New (older style) Thunder Power Li-Po's

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 15:40:48 AKST 2007

Hey guys,

I've got some older style Thunder Power batteries that I'm selling.
Prices do not include shipping but it should be pretty cheap.

4 each 5s2p 6000mah - $150 each OBO or $500 for all 4. Manufacture date
is 9/4/04
4 each 4s2p 4000mah - $100 each OBO or $300 for all 4. Manufacture date
is 5/2/05

I'd sell all 8 for $650 + shipping if someone wanted them.

These are NOT latest technology but they are 0 cycle and have never had
connectors on them. All batteries are in long (stick) form.

-Doug