[NSRCA-discussion] flying sites

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 30 11:39:04 AKST 2007

I am driving into SC to deliver a couple planes early next month. Travelling from Decatur, AL. NE probably on either US81, or US85.
Would like to find a place to fly, and also demo a plane. Will probably be stopping around Bristol (81), or Greenville/Charlotte(85) area.
Prefer Greenville if I knew how to get access to Triple Tree.
Traveling late Friday or early Saturday--fly in PM, return on Sunday AM.
Anyone know of local fields in those vacinities where we could fly?
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises