[NSRCA-discussion] Great Deal on pattern plane at Tower

Jim Alberico alberji at charter.net
Fri Dec 28 09:30:58 AKST 2007

Tower is usually really fast to Saint Louis....If I order on Sunday, I usually have it Tuesday afternoon....at regular rates (or super-saver).

.....that is, if I order something large enough for UPS.

If it goes USPS, it can take any number of days from four to fourteen.

USPS tracking is useless too.

This makes a good excuse to order a new airplane along with that urgently needed little part.   ;-)

Avoid "going postal".

Cheers,

Jim A

  _____