[NSRCA-discussion] Wing Cores

wgalligan wgalligan at att.net
Fri Dec 28 07:55:55 AKST 2007

Jay,

You gotta try the urethane glues.  Once you do you wont go back.  Much easier then epoxy and the stuff expands and fills in voids and the bead areas of the foam.
Get some and try it on a test piece and try to pull the pieces apart.  Then notice how far the foam penetrates the foam.
You will like it...   ;-)

Wayne Galligan