[NSRCA-discussion] Great Deal on pattern plane at Tower

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 07:56:43 AKST 2007

You are not alone. I remember 25 years ago it was the best way to get stuff with fantastic service. Now, they're just too big and too clueless. 99.9999% of the time the person on the other end of the phone is utterly clueless and of the last 3 orders I placed with them, twice they sent me something for a car instead of what I ordered. How do you send a $6 nut driver instead of a $120 servo? I mean I know they look a lot alike but jeez...

I will say that they are good about correcting thier mistakes. But if you have a contest the upcoming weekend and you need something ASAP, good luck....

-Mike