[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern ( A plus for Futaba)

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 12:21:51 AKST 2007

Earl,

I don't think we want hysteresis.  That would mean we'd have to move
the stick in the opposite direction to get the servo back to neutral.
Draw yourself a typical stick position vs. servo position curve with
hysteresis on an x-y plot and see what happens.  You go up one slope
but when you reverse stick direction nothing happens until you come
down the other.  I can't imagine why we'd want that in a control
system?  Something helicopter guys want?

Jim O