[NSRCA-discussion] OT something mildly interesting

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 11:40:23 AKST 2007

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4237853.html?series=19

Right now front page on Yahoo.

Why is it interesting? The guy they are interviewing is a guy I grew up with. I mean like from first grade through high school we were best friends, lived in the same neighborhood, inseperable.

I lost contact with him in later life, but just recently got reaquainted through a mutual friend. What I find amazing is how much of what he's doing stems directly from stuff we did as kids, including model airplanes.

Anyway, just one of those things I guess.

-Mike