[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 17:17:39 AKST 2007

Guys I don’t believe the mechanical stick centering is absolute enough
especially on a somewhat used radio at least on less than top of the line
transmitters. The detent design and pivot bearings are less than shall we
say industrial quality. Bob, I had the roll-centering problem you described
with my super 7 and felt it was due to stick centering not being equal from
either left or right. I think my 9-C is better but not absolute. I wish I
had one of those little devices that displayed the signal count to verify my
suspicion.
Jim Hiller