[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Dec 22 07:29:57 AKST 2007

I was talking with a local R/C electronic techie a couple of days
ago.  He built one of the Micropro systems years ago and he still
uses it.  Apparently there's a "support group" for these radios.
There are repair and service items and even new "stuff" is available
from a few sources via a url that I could find out, but didn't at the
time.

Ron