[NSRCA-discussion] YS140L/Sport/DZ wanted....

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 04:52:23 AKST 2007

In case you are not interested I will offer my YS 140L on the list as well.
Price is $300, condition is that it has been stored since receiving from Mike McCormick several years ago.

I am slowly downsizing due to health issues.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US