[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Dec 21 06:16:10 AKST 2007

Hmmm,
The ones I had were standard sized and if you ever took one apart it was not going back together as the pot wipers were flailing all over the universe. I could never figure out how the thing was originally assembled.
Futaba needs to outsource their servo gear production to Hitec to eliminate the intrinsic slop that you get right out of the package. I could wiggle the elevator up and down 3/32 of an inch on Sean's Astral, granted it had beaucoup flights, but cheap Hitecs stay tight a very long time. What good are super electronics if the train defeats the purpose?
G.