[NSRCA-discussion] Who knows pattern from 35 years ago?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Dec 20 19:50:46 AKST 2007

Yeah, that was the real Master's Tournament, before the name was
appropriated by another contest.

BTW,  I remember watching Mike Mueller fly at the 1976 Nats in
Dayton.  I wonder if there's a picture around, showing him holding a
transmitter.  Does he still hold the transmitter the same way?

Ron Van Putte