[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 20 16:10:23 AKST 2007

If they truly care they should listen to Don's last comment.. Is one reason I flatly refuse still to use any Futoyba stuff..

When they screwed my best friend and made him lose 3 airplanes in two days because of their equipment we both swore we would never sue their stuff again.. An we both haven't.. and have encouraged our friends to buy anything but..  When they don't care and don't want to accept responsibility for their problems it leaves a bitter taste that last a life time for some of us.

    For those that are dying to know..  The one day both radios has just come back from a fresh tune up at the factory..  The first flight with both of those radios rekitted both planes and both radios had worked flawlessly before being sent in for tweaking.. The next day I had the transmitter stick fall out of elevator gimbals when it was up stairs..  trying flying with trim when it is going vertical let alone losing site of stick in tall grass. Friends found it after it crashed..  Radio had never been dropped while in my possession.. I would like to believe people in impound also treated with the same love I always did.

Pilots that expand great amounts of time or money to create and fly maybe remember and don't forgive & forget as others might..  I am definitely in that group.

    Del