[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Wed Dec 19 18:15:20 AKST 2007

How about a light weight rx for foamys on 2.4 ghz comparable to the small
spectrum rxs.  That of course is dependant on the 2.4 ghz modules finally
coming out for their current transmitters.  And I agree that the antenna
should be placed in the current antenna position.  I suspect I will need to
hack up my transmitter tray for the new module/antenna to fit if I switch to
2.4.

Stuart.