[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Dec 19 14:15:33 AKST 2007

Hi all,

I have just picked myself up off the floor...I'd better check wether I
am still asleep and dreaming...FUTABA asking what we want???????!!!!!!!!

Hell...I cant even BUY a set of extension leads down here in Australia!
NO JOKE!!!

I could go on and on, but my blood pressure is approaching
critical.....and yet, still I remain an avid (and loyal) Futaba user and
customer-even though in Australia at least, and as a pattern pilot ( and
former National team member) I feel COMPLETELY abandoned by the brand!!!

I have to take a breather!!!! Anyone have a pill I can swallow????

Tom

PS: How about a hand held USB Tacho for the MZ...that peed me off when I
got the MZ, my old WC series even had a tacho.