[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 13:49:32 AKST 2007

I would like a 2.4 GHz transmitter module that would fit the 9ZAP
transmitter AND use the existing antenna exit point.  The current
antenna exits the module and looks "crummy".  For the uninformed,
"crummy" is a sophisticated technical term that means "disgusting,
repulsive, unsatisfactory".  I don't mind doing some soldering.

I would like programmable servos and a servo programmer, like Hitec
has had for years.

Ron Van Putte