[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Universal Foam December 2007 Newsletter

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 19 05:49:14 AKST 2007

Untitled DocumentFor those in the SE. Here is a good source for foam. We just got 1.0oz. , 0.9 oz, aand 0.7 oz from them. All virgin and cuts great. I was supprised that the 0.7 did not seem to "fingerprint" as bad as some I had seen before. First time we tried some this light.
Jerry
 RC Model Enterprises