[NSRCA-discussion] New Contest

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 14:07:26 AKST 2007

Steve, Bob and Tim's contest is replacing the old Signal Seekers contest.  Bob and I switched contest dates because Weak Signals already has an event scheduled on June 21st and 22nd.  Because of this Bob and I agreed to switch dates.  My contest will now be held on June 21st, and 22nd.

The new Weak Signals contest is going to be a great addition to D4.  This will not be one to miss.  The Weak Signals has built a new club house over the summer with indoor plumbing, and for those that don't know, the club has a beautiful paved runway.  I can't wait for this one.

Mike Darr